Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Utah Trip

 City Creek with Mom and Kate

Juicing with Mom, Dad and Kenzie!
The juicer I use is a Breville! 
You can find it on Amazon here
You can find all sorts of delicious recipes here
My favorite recipe:
1 Peeled Lemon
2 Peeled Oranges
2 Green Apples
2 Red Apples 
5 Celery Stalks
5 Carrots
2 Handfuls of Spinach
1 Handful of Kale
With the Breville- This will make two servings
One for Breakfast and then you can refrigerate 
The second for lunch! 







 Lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Mom and Trace
 Bear Lake

I had five little loves follow me all weekend! I just adored them! They loved braiding my hair!
 Night time family cuddles
 Boating

 8 person Bike Ride
 Dinner Date with all my Girls!
 Shopping with Josh and Alex
 Goodbye Brunch with my amazing Mom and Dad!

0 comments :

Post a Comment