Thursday, December 5, 2013

We're Expecting

September 10, 2013
It was a week and a half after our second round of insemination. The doctors said to wait until two weeks to take an at home pregnancy test. But, i couldn't wait any longer. So i took a test and gave it a shot. The second line started to turn a light pink and i couldn't believe my eyes. I had convinced myself so many times that it wasn't going to happen because i was tired of the let down each month. So i set it down on the counter, closed the door and didn't come back for 45 minutes. I could not believe my eyes. So I took another test, sure enough, the same thing happened. We we're going to have ourselves a baby.
 I put the pregnancy tests in our sock drawer and patiently waited til Paul got home. I decided i'd go buy him this shirt he had wanted for a while and I'd put a piece of paper inside that said "Daddy to be." When he came home I secretly filmed his reaction. Little did I know he'd be so difficult about the whole thing. we refused to try on the shirt AND wouldn't open the sock drawer!
 The baby bump decides to make its debut 
15 Weeks
  One thing that Paul always talked about was having his baby lay by him while he studies. One morning after he left for school I walked past his study spot on the floor and found our babies ultrasound laying next to his computer. It was so sweet to see how much he loves this baby already.

We we're lucky enough to win a free City Mini in a contest!
 We are so excited for this sweet miracle!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment