Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hospital Stay

We were able to stay at the hospital am extra two days after my admitted for days for my c-section. The hardest day was having to leave the hospital with out our Millie. I hated not being able to go down and see her anytime I wanted day or night. Once we went home we would all take turns going down for her feedings. She had feedings every three hours, 6am 9am 12pm 3pm 6pm etc. Whether it was Paul and I, Becky and Larry(pauls parents) or my mom and dad. We had someone there with her most of the time. I spent most of my days there for the rest of her stay. We had many amazing NICU nurses who helped take care of her and monitor her.
 
 
It was so amazing to watch her progress and get healthier day by day.
The day they took her oxygen off, it was so fun to see her little nose for the first time. She did so great, they never had to put her back on, she was such a little fighter! She was just as determined to come home as we were to have her home!!
Millie's home for the first two weeks of her life..

0 comments :

Post a Comment