Friday, April 5, 2013

Girls Trip

One of the many things Paul and I have been blessed with, is being able to have my Grandma and PaPa live within driving distance from us while we are here in Kentucky! I had a couple days off of work, so Brynn Snyder and I decided that we were going to go to the beach and visit my Grandparents!
 
 Morgan and McKell were absolute Angels in the car!
 Out to Lunch with our favorite Grandma!
 Mustache!!


 My awesome Grandma bought us tickets to go see Phillip Phillips in concert and watched the girls while we went out for a night on the town!

 Brynn and I had so much fun, I am lucky to have her as my best friend out here!
 Morgan and I playing dress up
We made a stop by the beach and Ripley's Aquarium! It was such a blast to spend a few days with these girls!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment