Saturday, February 16, 2013

Can we have babies yet?

This little gem right here makes me baby hungry!
I took this picture right after I caught him shove a handful of M&M's into his mouth. He says with a smile and giggle, "sorry Whitty."
    We watched our friends kids the day after Valentines Day so that they could go on a fun date. They have two boys, George and Oliver. Darling names, I know! They have got to be the most adorable children ever. Every time they see Paul and I they start jumping up and down yelling, "Hey Paul, Hey Whit."
    We told them that the day after Valentines Day that they were going to get to come to our house to play.
When we picked them up George said "I can't believe it, I've waited so long for it to be Valentines Day so I can come to your house!" They were so excited to come play with us. And as always we had a blast!

George got to play with our Dentist Play-Doh set. He got to be just like his dad. My mom bought this for Paul last Christmas, it has been a hit with all the neighborhood kids. They always ask to come over and play with the drill.
 We decided to pull out our mattress and prop it up on our table and make a slide. We piled up all of our blankets and pillows to make a soft landing pad!
 The boys LOVED it!
 Every time I've seen Oliver the last week he says, "Whitty, I's goes to yours house and jump."
Paul talking to the kids about going to get a treat. Is that not the most precious picture you've seen.
and it was off to get some Slurpees...

 The night ended with cuddles and Cars 2!
 
It's moments like these, spending time with the little kiddies around the neighborhood, that i can't wait for our own. I know that Paul is going to be such a amazing and probably too fun of a Dad. I can already tell I am going to be the one doing all of the discipline.

0 comments :

Post a Comment